About BCI AcademyISO 14001, ISO 9001 Consulting & Training
BCI Academy is a leading North American provider of management and business systems solutions such as assessment, training and consulting services to the manufacturing and service organizations.
BCI Academy provides consulting and training services to the organization seeking for better and cost effective solutions to meet their business goals and objectives. Management systems implementation, Business operations improvements, and Risk management are our core competencies.
We operate from Toronto, Canada as our base for clients around the world.
We Consult, Train, Coach and Develop ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and IATF 16949 standards and their related systems, skills and protocol for clear and easy-to-use oversight and operational systems. Our many years of experience with ISO 9001 stem from the earliest versions.
Our ISO 14001 staff also has a long history of experience; almost from the beginning its development.
Extensive Knowledge of IATF 16949 was gained both from our hands-on past job positions, as well as by being certified and registered as IATF Certified Automotive Auditors for many years. Again, this was from the beginning of the automotive standard which started as QS 9000 from the “big 3” OEM’s as early as 1995. Experience we have!
Our services seek to find effective solutions that are designed to meet business goals, objectives and customer satisfaction. We set up, train, perform audits of several types (see below) and develop the internal company operational systems for improvements that yield crisp and easy to follow intuit processes. From record keeping to local instructions and to various procedures, we use our philosophy of using Risk Management as a core with any strategy related to ISO 9001, IATF 16949 or ISO 14001.
As well as the related management systems and skills are outlined as follows:
- Coaching more than training is our approach for hands on skills and knowledge
- Assessments to ISO9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, IATF 16949 for registration services to upgrade
- Gap analysis and consulting for Upgrades and Transitioning to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 or IATF 16949
- Training in the “process approach” is vital to passing Registration to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or IATF 16949
- Coaching Process Owners as to requirements related to their department and company goals.
- Internal Auditing Skills – On site consulting or customized onsite training in knowledge of the standards and how to do internal audits effectively (simplified to be understandable, reduced record keeping and all important how to submit results to management in a crisp clear format).
Related Skills: helping to train and coach in these skills is vital to having a simple clear approach.
- APQP – Advance Product Quality Process i.e. the development process for new products and product / process launch for a team approach that meets schedules and cost objectives
- PPAP – new product submission processes for customer approvals and launch
- FMEA – skills to develop initial Failure Mode Effects and Analysis road maps to risk management
- Effect Design – Integrating the design into manufacturability early in the development cycle including and with a priority on Supplier development of newer capabilities vs. risk management
- Supply Chain – A comprehensive program of supplier policies, development and rating / assessment approaches. To integrate supplier risks, advantages, technology INTO your products and services and for effect product launches.