ISO 14001-2015BCI Academy - ISO 14001, ISO 9001, IATF 16949 Consulting & Training
BCI Academy is a leading consulting, and training company for management and business systems standards, including ISO 9001, IATF 16949, and ISO 14001 standards. Our team of management systems experts provides outstanding and cost effective consulting and training services to clients worldwide.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
ISO 14001 is an Environmental Management System (EMS) which is a systematic approach mainly deals with environmental aspects and impacts of an organization. The overall aim of ISO 14001 is to support environmental protection and prevention of pollution in balance with socioeconomic needs. Main phases in our consulting services include preparing documentation, providing ISO 14001 training, development of environmental aspects register, and identifying applicable environmental regulations. We also help our clients as a liaison through contacting certification companies for ISO 14001 certification audits. ISO 14001-2015 helps organizations to improve their environmental performance
- Increased prominence of environmental management within the organization’s strategic planning processes
- Greater focus on leadership
- Addition of proactive initiatives to protect the environment from harm and degradation, such as sustainable resource use and climate change mitigation
- Improving environmental performance added
- Life cycle thinking when considering environmental aspects
- Addition of a communications strategy
- In addition, the revised standard follows a common structure, with the same terms and definitions as a number of other management system standards such as ISO 9001-2015. This makes them easier, cheaper and quicker for those companies who use more than one, not to mention helping out the auditors.
BCI provides gap analysis audits and onsite training for ISO 14001-2015. Contact us for more details.